Every month I offer a painting for a special sale. If the painting is not sold, it will go back to my exhibition stock and will be not be available for a while or longer. I try to give myself a challange to produce some new paintings every month and will choose one for this page! I am interested to know, what you think!
The option of the “Painting of the Month” has many advantages for you!
Specials of the “painting of the month”
- The painting will be delivered free of charge for you to your doorstep.
The shipping within the European Union is free for you!
- Ready to hang! Just put a nail into the wall!
Offered paintings are ready to hang. They are not framed – unless it is indicated. In this case the price of the frame will be included in the offered price.
- Prices are “artist prices”. This means for you the best price you can get. All possible commissions that normaly come with artwork, are deducted. Free delivery to your door step.
- The prices are promotion prices, as this is a short term offer only for a month.
- The paintings are carefully packed by the artist herself. You find a personal postcard and a cerificate about the artwork in the parcel.
- Depending on the measurements of the paintings, shipping will be in a cardboard box or a wooden create.
- Address your question to the artist and we will be happy to answer. Read more about the terms and conditions and FAQ here before you purchase the painting!
“The pond II”- Painting of the Month of November 2018!
I am a cat lover, a traveller and a painter. So very often experiences of my journeys are reflected in my paintings. I have spend several summer holidays “in the woods” in New Hampshire. Lots of water and nearly undisturbed wood landscape, the dragonflies over the calm surface of the water, the sound of insects flying, the scent of pine trees, good memories! If you want to get in touch with this landscape , see “Photos of the Wood land” when you click here.
See details here, click onto the pictures to enlarge!
“The pond II” ca. 23 x 21 cm with frame , 2018
This painting is ca. 08,66″x 08,66″. Acrylic on wood, signed and dated on the back. The painting is framed with a wooden frame, off-white with vintage flair. It is customized framed by a frame maker and ready to hang. The work will be shipped to you in a strong cardboard box.
Purchase it for 115 € instead of 160 €.
If you have any questions, please leave a message here, I will be happy to answer them.
Painting, acrylic on wood, ca 22×22 cm, wooden frame tailor made.
This painting is acrylic on wood. Signature on the back. Painted 2018 by Gerrit Oppelland-Hampel. Comes with a certificate. Includes a personal postcard from the artist. Will be sent in a hard cardboard box. Shipping in the European Union is included.
These are the two siblings: Pond I and II, paintings of the wonderful wood and lake land of the White Mountains, New Hampshire. If you like to see a bigger choice of small paintings click here: