If you intent to purchase a painting, find our terms & conditions below:
- shipping within Europe Union at no cost for you!
- depending on the measurements of the paintings, shipping will be in a hard card board box, a wooden crate or in a tube.
- the paintings are not framed – unless it is indicated. Paintings are normally on stretched canvas and they are ready to hang.
- Paintings shipped in a wooden crate and cardboard are ready to hang.
- Larger paintings will be shipped in a role: They come with stretchers in the parcel and a description. Maybe you will find it easier to ask a frame maker to stretch the painting for you.
- small works on paper will come as described in the offer. Normally they will be shipped in a secure envelope.
- Prices are “artist prices”, this means the best price you can get. All possible commissions are deducted and the shipping is free for this art work within the European Union.
- Paying conditions and delivery:
We would like to be in telephone- or e-mail contact with you before the purchasing process. We need your e-mail address for communication, your mail address for shipping and your telephone number in order to be able to address possible problems.
- As soon as we receive your payment we will start the packaging process and send the painting to you. We will send you a notice about the estimated date, when you can expect the painting.
- Our return-policy:
If you don’t like the product we will accept a return of the painting within 7 days after delivery. The shipping in this case has to be paid by you. The packaging has to to be the same as it was shipped to you and the same shipping company. Please take care that the painting can not be harmed by the shipping and/or packaging process. We will return the money to you as soon as the painting is back unharmed at our place, reducing our shipping costs and PayPal fees.