The new year has already seen its first month, but maybe for some improvements its never too late. With the beginning of the year I posted some ideas for a better life on Facebook, now I thought, I would like to share them with you! Let me know what you think? Anything I missed, that could come from an artist?
9 ideas for a better life from an artist
1) In the new year, take care of yourself! Start your working day with art. Inhale beauty and creativity! „Art washes away from the soul the dust of every day’s life“, says Pablo Picasso. He surely knew ! Try for yourself! Be attentive with yourself!
2) This years resolution: no single use plastic bags. SHOP (with) ART!!!
🇪🇸 Resolución de este año: no hay bolsas de plástico de un solo uso. COMPRAR (con) ARTE !!!
3 )New Years resolution for a happier live: take care of yourself! Rest! Make life light and joyful! Breath beauty! Enjoy small moments. Relax with art! 🌹🙃😊🎈
4) New Year’s resolution for a happier life: take better care of your health. Sleep longer. Sleep better. Make your sleeping room a place of piece and well-being. Avoid distractions. Choose calming colours. Sleep well with art. (Dreaming about Greenland, 160×140 cm)
If you love to see more relaxing art home sceneries tap here!
Dream about Greenland in the sleeping room.
5) New Years resolution for a happier life: walk outside of the house with open eyes! With patience and affectionate attention look at plants and animals and their art of just being themselves. Import some of this beauty into your life.
(“Birds by day and night” 55×30 cm) If you like to see more small nature paintings tap here: “Small worlds”
6) Advice for a good life from an artist: Connect more with animals: talk to them, pet them, respect them – do not eat them ….(easily said by a vegetarian 😊)….
7) Let go! Try something new. Try to leave old habits or things, don’t stick too much to the familiar because of insecurity about what may come. Dare to fail! Questions the expectations you hold for yourself. Make room for change! Be surprised!
If you want to see more transformation, tap here!
8) New Years resolution for a happier life: Travel to an unknown spot, near or far. Read books about foreign countries, see new things, go to museums …Get new inspiration!
9) Be creative. Paint, bake, make sculptures, write a poem or a diary or invent new recipes, DANCE! Try colours. Being creative will make you happier. There is scientific evidence for that! Read about the benefits here!